In addition to being able to achieve your goals, motivation will help you live a more fulfilling life. It will help you be the best version of yourself. By setting meaningful goals and committing to them on a regular basis, you'll be able to achieve them and enjoy your life to the fullest.
Positive drive in life will help you become a better person and improve your confidence, relationships, and community.
There is an ancient teaching by The Buddha, that highlights this concept. It clearly indicates how being diligent is important and is the chosen way of a wise person.
Teachings of The Buddha: To be idle is a short road to death and to be diligent is a way of life; foolish people are idle, wise people are diligent.
- Understanding the Basics of Buddhism and The Four Truths which lead to Nirvana (Enlightenment)
- Origin and progress of Buddhist Tantra and the various Buddhist Tantric Texts
- 11 Amazing Thought Provoking Quotes by Gautama- The Buddha
- Let go of your anger and take back your POWER!!
- What are the spiritual benefits of hoisting and displaying the Tibetan Prayer Flags?