Now, solar eclipses happen on a new moon. New moons are a great time to set forth new intensions in our life. To chalk out specific goals and lay out strategies to systematically accomplish those goals. If you would like to learn more about new moons, then you can check out the article: Powerful Super New Moon and laying down the foundation of a New Earth
So, when we get a lunar eclipse followed by a solar eclipse, then the best way to utilize the powerful energies around this time is by:
- In the time leading up to the full moon, close out any pending activities. Any tasks that you have been postponing for the longest time, or simply being lazy about doing- either do it or just remove it from your list of activities! Basically, streamline your activities and finish off those tasks and actions that matter to you. The cosmic energies of the waxing moon will help you with this process.
- On the day of the full moon- lunar eclipse, list out any bad behavior, any negative habits, and traits that you want to get rid of… This can be a mental list, or you can physically write them down on a piece of paper. Then pray for these bad habits, these detrimental behaviors to be removed. Indicate genuine intension to take all the necessary steps to counter these behaviors and then burn off this piece of paper or mentally ‘erase’ off the list from your conscious mind.
- Now comes the fifteen days, between the lunar eclipse (full moon) and the solar eclipse (new moon). These days are best utilized to do deep cleaning. Not just cleaning off dirt and dust- but deeply cleaning out closets and folders. Get rid of anything that you do not use… it could be old clothes, board games, books and so on… anything that you are no longer using, find it a new home. Either give it away, donate, sell, or simply chuck it in trash (last option- be mindful of the principles of Green Living)!
In addition, to cleaning out physical space, be sure to also clean out your computer-drives and your mental space! Get rid of files that you do not use. Get rid of temporary files and tune up your machine. Similarly, when it comes to your mental space, make sure that you consciously observe all the thoughts that go thru your mind on a daily basis- and ofcourse most thoughts tend to be needless, repetitive, and at times very self-sabotaging and detrimental in nature! Be sure to make it a conscious intension to address all such useless thoughts. Clean out your home, office, devices, and your mind- a thorough, deep cleaning.
… and then finally we will arrive to the day of the solar eclipse!
- The time of solar eclipse is best utilized to conduct prayers and list out your goals and intensions. As mentioned in the super new article (referred above), we have the period of no-moon… this is best utilized to completely let go of all that is longer serving a beneficial role in your life- it could be people, behaviors or even situations… Bless those people, situations, and activities, while stating your intension to move on to better occasions and situations, that allow you to lead a more fulfilling life… taking you to your highest destiny.
- Then after the solar eclipse is over and once the first sliver of the new moon appears, it is time to set forth your new goals and intensions. It is time to start enacting out your strategic plans to accomplish your goals.
The above-mentioned steps can be performed between any full moon and new moon period, but it is even more powerful to do them during the eclipses, since eclipse bring on powerful shifts in oneself as well as the situations and the world around us.
Also, the energetic influence of the eclipses last on for several months sometimes till the next set of eclipses and at times even beyond them. So, all the activities that you perform and the intensions that you set forth etc. will have a stronger cosmic energetic backing.
As you walk this path of Conscious and Spiritually aware Living, you will find that the more you conduct your activities in sync with the lunar cycles, that much more you are able to tap and harness into the Power of Moon-Magic, into the cosmic energies of the moon and all the powerful wisdom and gifts it holds for us…
You may also want to check out:
How To... , Life Management and Magical Living
Keywords and Tags:
#fullmoonmagic #fullmoon #newmoon #lunareclipse #solareclipse #fullmoonritual #lawofattraction #clearintension #heartfeltdesire #howtoachievewhatwewant #walkingthepath #consciousliving #divinemanifestation #magicallife #workingwithenergy #spiritualpractice #moonmagic