These three energies/bodily juices are supposed to go out of balance due to various factors- namely physical, environmental & seasonal factors and also spirit poisons such as greed, hate and ignorance or suppression leading to a spiritual blindness.
Hence the psychological aspects of the balance are noted from the fact that these bodily juices/energies can be out of balance due to wrong thinking and straying from the right and healthy spiritual path of devotion and prayer.
In addition, wrong diet, bad karma, bad climatic conditions, unfavorable influence of stars and spirits and demons are also supposed to cause this energy/bodily juices imbalance, thus causing sickness & ailments.
In this way, Tibetan Medicine, does not view an illness as merely a ‘result’ of some cause, but takes a wholistic view- which considers various aspect of our human existence. It truly considers the connection as well as the interdependencies of our mind, body and spirit connection.
Because of this Tibetan Medicine attempts to heal the complete- i.e. whole person and not just ‘cure’ some ailment!!
- Introduction to Tibetan Medicine- an alternative way to health & healing
- What are the healing principles of Tibetan Medicine? i.e. How does healing happen with Tibetan Medicine?
- 11 Amazing Thought Provoking Quotes by Gautama- The Buddha
- Understanding the Basics of Buddhism and The Four Truths which lead to Nirvana (Enlightenment)
- What are the spiritual benefits of hoisting and displaying the Tibetan Prayer Flags?
Ancient Therapies, Life Management and Buddhism
Keywords and Tags:
#tibetanmedicine #alternativemedicine #naturalhealing #orientalmedicine #tibetanherbalmedicine #healingprinciples #fiveelementtheory #soul #ascension #consciousliving #energycleanse #Buddhism #GautamBuddha #bodhisattva #teachingsofBuddha