- a visionary experience
- the experience of immortality
- the re-entry of souls into earth's plane of existence.
Ascension is a positive experience, where one feels a deep and profound connection with the divine spiritual realms. But at the same time, it is not a state where one is part of that divine realm. The person will still be very much connected to the earthly plane of existence but will be able to feel the expansiveness of the cosmic realm and feel the associated peace and bliss!
As a result of an illumination experience, the individual experiences an awareness of their own unease and opens up to contact with divinity. Once this occurs, the person will have a deeper connection with God or the cosmos.
As mentioned above, ascension involves emergence of a higher level of consciousness.
As humans, when we ascend to a higher level of consciousness, we are more aware of our innermost being, the Holy Spirit or cosmic energy. The limiting concept of the ‘ego’, which makes us believe that we are an individual and separate from others, is gone, leaving only pure awareness, presence, and love. One is able to see beyond the myth is separateness of this material world and realize how we are all connected by invisible strands of energy. We are not ‘separate’ but are part of a larger cosmic body of existence.
This is the development of a new consciousness. It is to gain the understanding that the human race along with every other form of creation, is the expression of a higher divine consciousness, making us part of a larger, universally comprehensive divine nature.
An individual can then awaken to this higher divine knowledge. Ascension is a process, and it surely does not happen overnight, though the actual experience of transformation from ‘not knowing’ to ‘knowing’ can seem profound and spontaneous.
- Are you happy? Here are the many signs of happiness…
- We are an individual soul, a Jivatma- what does this mean? Who are we and how are we connected with the Divine?
- What is a ‘Karmic Whirlpool’ and how is it created?
- Water- how it is unique in its ability to retain memory- our karmic memory- i.e. not just details of our karmas (actions) but also the repeating-patterns of those actions (i.e. samskaras- our genetic memory)
- How Essential Oils can be utilized for their beneficial effects on Chakras (energy centers within the body) and for our path to ascension...