You can choose happiness by choosing to think positively and focus on the positives in your life.
- Timeless Teachings of Lord Krishna
For example, if you are unhappy with your work, you can focus on the positive aspects (like it helps you to pay your bills) instead of dwelling on the negative parts.
People who practice mindfulness can find happiness by surrounding themselves with people who think differently than them. They learn to become comfortable with stillness, which is where the brain does its most powerful work.
What helps further is that, those who are happy tend to cultivate deep human connections with other people. These connections lead to opportunity and possibility, leading to more external 'happy feeling' scenarios.
Ultimately, happiness is a state of mind, which needs to be traversed like we do any journey and not look out for it, as if it is a destination! Happiness can be cultivated.
- How Living Consciously and with Awareness helps our overall sense of happiness, health and well-being
- Are you happy? Here are the many signs of happiness…
- How is ‘Joy’ different from ‘Happiness’...
- The amazing merits and possibilities that arise when we travel alone- trying getting yourself a 'suitcase life'...
- Looking up at a star-studded sky- (Tips for Happiness & Conscious Living series)
Ancient Wisdom, Global Vedic Wisdom, Joy And Happiness and Life Management
Keywords and Tags:
#happiness #artofhappiness #KrishnaQuote #wordsofLordKrishna #TheBhagavadGita #ascension #becomminghappy