Always remember that one can never know what exactly our future holds, but by diving and interpreting the Runes, you can surely tap into the wisdom that the current and future events hold for you, the soul-lessons you need to learn and the possible outcomes that can result in any given situation.
Here are some the common spreads that are used during Rune Divination...
Place the Runes in a cloth pouch and shake them. Then take out one Rune from the pouch. You must ensure that the Rune is not inverted after it has been pulled out.
This Rune will give you the key to your current situation or the fundamental answer to your question.
B. Three Rune Spread
Place the Runes in a cloth pouch and shake them. Draw three Runes and place them in front of you in a horizontal row.
The positions are interpreted from the left to right. They represent:
- You, at the current time. I.e., how you are feeling in general as well as with respect to the situation/question being asked.
- The Challenge ahead, and
- Your Best Outcome.
Interpret the Runes by reading them, as per how they are positioned in the reading.
C. Runic Cross
Place the Runes in a cloth pouch. Shake the pouch and draw out six Runes. Place them in the order mentioned below.
- Place the first Rune at the center of your workspace. This is your current position.
- Place the second Rune to the left side of the first Rune. This is your past.
- Place the third Rune to the right side of the first Rune. This Rune represents the future.
- The fourth Rune should be placed below the first Rune. This Rune represents the foundation of the situation/question.
- The fifth Rune is placed above the first Rune. This Rune represents the challenge that lies ahead.
- The sixth Rune is placed above the fifth Rune. It shows the best possible outcome of the situation/question.
D. Three Life Spread
This spread can be used to explore past incarnations. There are five runes involved in this spread. Place the Runes into a cloth pouch, and remove five of them, placing them in the following order.
- The first Rune goes on the right side of you work area. This Rune represents your childhood and birth of your current life.
- The second Rune is placed to the left. This Rune indicates your present.
- The third Rune is placed to the left of the second. This Rune represents your future in this lifetime.
- The fourth Rune is below the second Rune. This Rune indicates and reveals your past incarnation.
- The fifth Rune goes above the second Rune. This Rune indicates and reveals your next, i.e., future incarnation.
Interpret the Runes in relation to their positions and relate them to what should be gained, i.e. what soul-lessons must be learnt from each incarnation.
Oracle And Divination
Keywords and Tags:
#rune #runespread #freewill #oracle #GermanicOracle #ancientEurope #divination #divinefuture #askoracle #message #guidance #energymessage