Why do you need to eat onions? Simple, they are the best gift to your health! Onions improve Vitamin C functions in the body and this prevents you from diseases. They are also rich in a substance known as bioflavonoids which contains a component known as quercetin. This bioflavonoid component is known for its effectiveness as an anti-oxidant and in breast cancer prevention especially among women.
- Used in inflammation treatment
- Used in the treatment of blood diseases
- Used in Cancer treatment
- Onions boosts the body’s immune system
- Onions help in the fight against diabetes
- Other health benefits of onions
In conclusion, that there are many reasons why you should be taking onions and all onions are good for your health. The higher the concentration of bioflavonoids in an onion, the better the onion is. If you want to know the best onions for your health, then, select on those with stronger smells as they have higher concentrations of bioflavonoids.
- Why is snacking between meals considered healthy?
- Microgreens- a tasty and sustainable choice for a healthy lifestyle
- Did you know- there are many health benefits that you can receive from eating Blue Berries? (Healing Fruits series)
Healthy Eating , Nutritious Foods and Wellness
Keywords and Tags:
#onion #healthbenefitsofeatingonion #anticancer #antioxidant #eatingsmart #eatinghealthy #healthandwellness #healthfood #nutritiousfood #healthyeating #LiveConsciously