The story of Lord Narasimha clearly indicates that everything in the material creation ultimately has a limited time in existence. Even though one believes that one is clever and has ‘tricked’ the process of creation or the laws of nature- it is not so.
We cannot trick karma or the Universal workings!
You may also want to check out:
- Why do we celebrate Narasimha Jayanti?
- Symbolic and Esoteric meaning of the story of Lord Narasimha
- How Lord Narasimha ridded the earth of Hiranyakashapu’s demonic terror!!
- Lord Narsimha- the Vedic Archetype of utilizing courage to rise above our animalistic tendencies
- A powerful Tri-fold method to accomplish all your desires
Keywords and Tags:
#DailyVedicWisdom #VedicWisdomByte #Narsimha #Vishnu #Narayan #Archetype #VedicArchetype #Devotion #HinduGod